ACMR Roller | Machine Operator
Are you looking for a new career opportunity in the Hillsville area? Luttrell Staffing Group is hiring for ACMR Roller | Machine Operator.
Job duties and details for ACMR Roller | Machine Operator:
- Set-up, repair and make adjustments to rolling machines.
- Obtain proper material to complete orders.
- Loading film and other material onto rolling machines.
- Transfer tickets in the computer system.
- Read and follow specifications.
- Train on 2nd (up to 10 weeks) then switch to 1st.
- Training would be Mon, Tues, Wed from 3:30pm-12:00am, Thurs 2:30pm-11:00pm.
- Pay rate $11.04/hour.
- Approximately 32 hours per week.
- Temp-to-Hire position.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for ACMR Roller | Machine Operator:
- Math and computer skills required.
- Must be able to read a ruler.
- Must be able to read and follow instructions.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Diploma/GED required.
Please click on the link below to apply, then call our office (276) 266-3577 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*