Accounting Associate | Accounts Payable
Do you have at least 3 years of experience working in accounts payable? Luttrell Staffing Group is currently recruiting for Accounting Associate | Accounts Payable.
Job details for Accounting Associate | Accounts Payable:
- Process accounts payable invoices and payment requests timely, accurately and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure all invoices and/or payment requests include appropriate documentation and approval prior to invoice processing.
- Ensure proper 3-way match of order invoices to purchase orders and receiving documents.
- Prioritize invoice processing to ensure timely payment of critical vendors, adhere to payment terms and to maximize cash discounts.
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to all vendor inquiries.
- Research and resolve received, but not invoiced (RNI) discrepancies.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with vendors, Sourcing, Accounting and other company departments.
- Monitor employee expense reports for compliance with company policy.
- Maintain complete and accurate records and documentation, in accordance with company policy and federal/state requirements.
- Assist in month end closing as needed.
- Assist with AP related projects, includes implementing enhancements and departmental improvements.
- Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm.
- Pay rate $16.00/hr.
- 40 hours per week, overtime when needed.
Job requirements for Accounting Associate | Accounts Payable:
Associates Degree in Accounting or college equivalent coursework, and two or more years of accounts payable experience is preferred. Previous experience utilizing large accounting systems (Oracle, SAP, MS Dynamics) is also preferred. Qualified candidates must have experience using Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel and Word. Candidates must also be able to adapt to changing priorities, be able to work independently in a fast-paced, high volume environment and must be detail oriented.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (423) 764-1334 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Holly King, CSP, CPC
Senior Staffing Manager
Holly began her staffing career in April 2012 as a Staffing Coordinator. She shortly worked her way to Staffing Manager, and has served as Bristol's Senior Staffing Manager since September 2017. Prior to coming to Luttrell Staffing, Holly held a Real Estate License in both Tennessee and Virginia and attended Emory & Henry as well as Virginia Highlands Community Colleges.