Accounting Specialist in Fixed Assets
BOWLING GREEN, KY 42104
Do you have experience as an Accounting Specialist? Do you have a working knowledge of Fixed Assets?
Apply Today for this short-term assignment in Bowling Green, KY!
DEPARTMENT: Corporate Accounting, Fixed Assets
JOB OVERVIEW ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST:
- To facilitate of physical safeguarding of any Fixed Asset (FA)
- To record any FA related financial transactions as well as computer related FA under Wire Harness Division.
PRIMARY DUTIES FOR ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST:
- Process various Customer-owned and company-owned FA requisitions.
- Recognizing expense vs capitalizable asset based on US GAAP and Corporate Policy will be an essential skill.
- Monitor FA Budget by Rejecting/modifying orders. Coordinate with Corporate Business Planner.
- Register, maintain, and dispose any FA in the FA ERP System (GBA).
- Calculate depreciation at the end of each month.
- Coordinate with ECSC Accountants for any FA related matters.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST:
- A two-year university degree in Business or Accounting AND/OR 1 to 3 years of career experience in Accounting.
- Some knowledge in MS Excel is required.
- Must have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Available to work 40 hours per week, during the hours of 8:00 to 5:00 PM
Let us know why you’re the best candidate for the job. Email your resume to email@example.com
This is a temporary assignment with expectations to last approximately 10 weeks following training. The anticipated start date would be February 10, 2020.
- Click the link below to apply online, then call us at (270) 782-2226.
- Apply In-person: 1435 Campbell Lane, Bowling Green, KY (Next to Aldi).
- Application Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 10:30 AM or 1 - 3 PM.
- Quality Personnel is now Luttrell Staffing Group.
Contact Us Today!
Meet Your Recruiter
Sherry joined the Quality Personnel team in 1998 after spending 11 years in the industrial community in areas of payroll, accounting, purchasing, Worker’s Compensation, and inventory control. After working the following four years as a CSR, Sherry became the Division Manager for the Bowling Green office in October 2002. She holds an Associate Degree in Secretarial Science and a Bachelor’s Degree in Office Administration from WKU. She obtained her CSP (Certified Staffing Professional) certificate in April 2015. Let us help you meet your career goals!