Accounts Payable Specialist | Accounting
Do you have at least 3 years of experience working in accounts payable? Luttrell Staffing Group in Santa Maria is currently recruiting for Accounts Payable Specialist | Accounting.
Job details for Accounts Payable Specialist | Accounting:
- Reconcile processed work.
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers.
- Pay vendors according to company procedures.
- Process and prepare checks for expense reports and advances.
- Maintain accounting ledgers and report sales taxes.
- Review expense for out of sate status and code properly for reporting to the state of California for use tax.
- Review invoices, purchase orders or packing slips to determine proper coding description.
- Enter expenses for weekly processing and review vendor statements for discrepancies monthly.
- Run weekly AP processing payment protocol for payments to trade and other payables.
- Input general journal entries into system and assist controller in monthly review of various general ledger accounts.
- Work with accounting and spreadsheet programs.
- Monday through Friday.
- 40 hours per week.
- Pay rate $20-$25/hr.
- Direct Hire
Job requirements for Accounts Payable Specialist | Accounting:
Qualified candidates must have at least 3 years of accounts payable experience, knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirements. Candidates must also have excellent data entry skills, 10 key by touch, must be proficient in MS Office, be detail oriented, highly organized and be able to meet deadlines. Experience with MAS 90 or 200 or other equivalent system is also required. Must be able to work independently and also be a team player.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (805) 928-6555 today.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Malaina was born in San Luis Obispo and raised in Santa Maria, CA. She joined the Luttrell Staffing Group team in March of 2018 after her prior employer, ABBA Employer Services, Inc., was acquired by Luttrell Staffing. In her former work as a waitress, Malaina gained a love for customer service and helping people in any way possible. She started her staffing career doing payroll and clerical work and eventually worked her way to recruitment. During her spare time, Malaina loves spending time with her husband and family, doing BBQs, and watching movies.