Administrative Assistant | Staffing Manager | Bilingual
Well established company is seeking an Administrative Assistant | Staffing Manager | Bilingual to join their growing team in the Antioch, TN area! This is an excellent career opportunity.
Luttrell Staffing Group's Core Values:
E-Excellence G-Grit I-Integrity S-Service
"Our mission is to cultivate people and build relationships through excellence in staffing."
Basic Functions of the Administrative Assistant | Staffing Manager | Bilingual:
The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for the maintenance and growth of client company relationships and associate management:
Essential Job Functions of the Administrative Assistant | Staffing Manager | Bilingual:
- Recruit and identify quality candidates for client job orders through ad postings and other sourcing methods. Conduct interviews and reference checks. Administer testing (drug, skills, etc.) training, orientation.
- Manage employee relations to include counseling, coaching, discipline and discharge.
- Develop relationships with clients through regular communication and client visits.
- Responsible for administrative tasks to include recording in operating system.
- Must maintain regular follow up with associates to ensure job satisfaction and address any concerns.
- Must maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Must assist with office operations/phones/filing or any other requirements.
- Manage worker's compensation through on-site safety audits and accident investigations.
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant | Staffing Manager | Bilingual:
- Excellent communication skills displaying professional etiquette both verbal and written.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Applications. Testing may be required.
- Responds well to pressure and maintains positive demeanor while working with associates, staff, and clients.
- Work responsibly with or without supervision.
- Provide valid Driver's License and proof of insurance.
- Prioritizes tasks and is flexible to ever-changing demands.
- Training will be provided.
- At least 2 years previous staffing experience preferred.
- Bilingual (fluency in English and Spanish) required
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Apply today by clicking the link below!
Meet Your Recruiter
Tyler enjoys the fellowship his job allows him to have with his co-workers, clients and associates. He finds genuine enjoyment in finding ideal positions for his associates and ideal employees for his clients. Tyler became Onsite Staffing Manager in 2018. Outside of work, you can either find Tyler on the soccer field, at home writing original music, or on stage performing with his band.