Looking for a great opportunity? Luttrell Staffing Group in Abingdon, VA is currently looking to fill an Admin position they have open in their office. If interested, apply today!
Basic Functions: Greet guests in a professional and courteous manner, making them feel welcome and comfortable. Additionally, provides professional and confidential administrative support to the branch manager and staff.
Essential Job Functions:
- Answer incoming telephone calls using professional telephone etiquette. Screen calls, provide requested information, take messages for call-back, follow-up, or redirect calls to ensure timely and proper communication.
- Coordinate applicant flow from the beginning to the end, following all policies and procedures.
- Be helpful and positive in demeanor and make it a priority to assist applicants with completing computer work, paperwork, and any other items necessary during the processing.
- Upload documents, enter contact notes, and process paperwork in employee files via operating system.
- Administer drug screening.
Other Functions and Responsibilities:
- Organize and maintain a filing system for payroll, insurance, and other needs as they arise.
- Prepare associate folders and assist staff with making copies of needed documents
- Assists with maintaining office supply order requests
- Completes requests for employment verifications via fax/email/phone.
- Makes referrals to staffing managers to assist in filling job orders.
- Reviews all online applications for completeness and accuracy. Make contact with applicant regarding incomplete information.
- Assists with scheduling appointments, as needed.
- Assists staffing managers with employment references, as needed.
- Ensures policies and procedures are properly followed. Advises staffing manager of missing/incorrect/incomplete paperwork.
- Process and check mail daily.
- Excellent communication skills displaying professional etiquette both verbal and written.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Applications. Testing may be required.
- Responds well to pressure and maintains positive demeanor while working with associates, staff, and clients.
- Is strategic in problem solving and decision-making.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Demonstrate initiative to assist manager and other staff without being asked.
- Work responsibly with or without supervision.
- Provide valid Driver’s License and proof of insurance, as required.
- Prioritizes tasks and is flexible to ever-changing demands.
Kristi Kelley, CSP
Kristi began her Luttrell Staffing career in November 2012 as an Administrative Assistant. She was promoted to Staffing Manager in October 2014. In 2018, Kristi moved to the Luttrell Staffing Group-Abingdon office where she became Branch Manager.