Full time M-F 8am - 5pm
Basic Functions: Greet guests in a professional and courteous manner, making them feel welcome and comfortable. Additionally, provides professional and confidential administrative support to the branch manager and staff.
Essential Job Functions:
• Answer incoming telephone calls using professional telephone etiquette. Screen calls, provide requested information, take messages for call-back, follow-up, or redirect calls to ensure timely and proper communication.
• Coordinate applicant flow from the beginning to the end, following all policies and procedures.
• Be helpful and positive in demeanor and make it a priority to assist applicants with completing computer work, paperwork, and any other items necessary during the processing.
• Upload documents, enter contact notes, and process paperwork in employee files via operating system.
• Administer drug screening.
• Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
Other Functions and Responsibilities:
• Organize and maintain a filing system for payroll, insurance, and other needs as they arise.
• Prepare associate folders and assist staff with making copies of needed documents
• Assists with maintaining office supply order requests
• Completes requests for employment verifications via fax/email/phone.
• Makes referrals to staffing managers to assist in filling job orders.
• Reviews all online applications for completeness and accuracy. Make contact with applicant regarding incomplete information.
• Assists with scheduling appointments, as needed.
• Assists staffing managers with employment references, as needed.
• Ensures policies and procedures are properly followed. Advises staffing manager of missing/incorrect/incomplete paperwork.
• Process and check mail daily.
• Excellent communication skills displaying professional etiquette both verbal and written.
• Excellent computer skills including MS Applications. Testing may be required.
• Responds well to pressure and maintains positive demeanor while working with associates, staff, and clients.
• Is strategic in problem solving and decision-making.
• Demonstrate initiative to assist manager and other staff without being asked.
• Work responsibly with or without supervision.
• Provide valid Driver’s License and proof of insurance, as required.
• Prioritizes tasks and is flexible to ever-changing demands.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer