Assembler | Disassembler
Do you have experience working with industrial diesel engines? are you looking for a new opportunity with benefits? Luttrell Staffing Group in Gainesville is now hiring for Assembler | Disassembler positions!
Pay Rate: $13 - $15 based on experience
Schedule: 1st shift (7a.m. - 3:30 p.m.) 35-40 hrs/week
Job details for Assembler | Disassembler positions:
- Perform complete assembly of industrial diesel engines while following all company instructions and guidelines.
- Use lift and hoist equipment to move engines and parts.
- Skillfully use hand / air / electric power tools, torque tightening tools such as torque wrenches and power angle drivers in the assembly of engines
- Skillfully use typical measurement tools used in the assembly of engines: micrometers, calipers, indicators, and the like.
- Maintain attention to detail under varying circumstances.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified applicants will have a high school diploma / GED, at least 2 years of experience in a manufacturing (assembly) environment, basic computer skills, experience with IC engines (preferred), SAP knowledge preferred.
Must be able to lift, push, pull, and carry up to 50 lbs and work in hot and cold environments.
Benefits for Assembler | Disassembler positions:
- Long-term position
- Eligible for Health, Vision, Dental, and Term-Life Insurance
- Paid time off and holidays off
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit available
Ready to get to work? Click the link to apply, then call Luttrell Staffing Group Gainesville at (770)-531-3200 to schedule your interview TODAY!
Our office is located at 906 Interstate Ridge Drive, Suite B | Gainesville, GA 30501
*For more information or other opportunities, text Lutrell to 25000.*