Assembly | Assembler
Stanton, KY 40380
Are you looking for a new job with a family oriented company? Need a position with benefits? Luttrell Staffing Group is currently hiring for Assembly | Assembler positions!
Pay Rate: $10 / hr
This is a temp-to-hire position and is eligible for benefits such as Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance. Employees are also eligible for holiday and vacation pay.
Schedule: 1st shift (begins at 7 a.m.), 40+ hrs/week
In the Assembly | Assembler position you will:
- Build / solder product sub-assemblies or final assemblies
- Test for functionality and quality standards
- Run wire processing machines
- Plan and lay out work to meet production and schedule requirements
- Prepare and take products to warehouse for shipping as needed
- Remove non-conforming materials for recycling or reuse
- Follow instructions, drawings, diagrams, schematics, part lists, tooling requirements, and materials
- Utilize handheld tools such as but not limited to, terminal crimp tools, wire strippers, wire cutters, screwdrivers needle nose pliers, hammer and test gauges
Qualified candidates for Assembly | Assembler positions should have:
- High School Diploma/GED
- The ability to read and comprehend instructions and follow established processes and procedures as well as keep records or production quantities and times
- The ability to stand for the duration of the shift
- 1 year of related experience
Interested? Apply by clicking the link below, then call Luttrell Staffing Group Mount Sterling (859) 520-3815.
*For more information, please text Luttrell to 25000*