Assembly | Light Industrial
Are you looking for a new job with a family oriented company? Need a position with benefits? Luttrell Staffing Group is currently hiring for Assembly | Light Industrial positions!
Pay Rate: $10 / hr
This is a temp-to-hire position and is eligible for benefits such as Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance. Employees are also eligible for holiday and vacation pay.
Schedule: 1st shift (begins at 7 a.m.), 40+ hrs/week
In the Assembly | Light Industrial position you will:
- Build / solder product sub-assemblies or final assemblies
- Test for functionality and quality standards
- Run wire processing machines
- Plan and lay out work to meet production and schedule requirements
- Prepare and take products to warehouse for shipping as needed
- Remove non-conforming materials for recycling or reuse
- Follow instructions, drawings, diagrams, schematics, part lists, tooling requirements, and materials
- Utilize handheld tools such as but not limited to, terminal crimp tools, wire strippers, wire cutters, screwdrivers needle nose pliers, hammer and test gauges
Qualified candidates for Assembly | Light Industrial positions should have:
- High School Diploma/GED
- The ability to read and comprehend instructions and follow established processes and procedures as well as keep records or production quantities and times
- The ability to stand for the duration of the shift
- 1 year of related experience
Interested? Apply by clicking the link below, then call Luttrell Staffing Group Mount Sterling (859) 520-3815.
*For more information, please text Luttrell to 25000*
Meet Your Recruiter
Ruby Coyle is the Staffing Coordinator for Luttrell Staffing Group in Mt. Sterling. If you are looking for work in Mt. Sterling or the surrounding area, give her a call!