Cookeville, TN 38502
Are you looking for a new opportunity with benefits and weekends off? Luttrell Staffing Group in Lebanon, TN is now hiring for Assembly Technician positions for Total Quality Instrumentation.
Pay: $10.50 /hr
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Assembly Technician job details:
- Cutting wire and conduit to a variety of specific lengths
- Use of hand crimpers and/or electrical machinery to crimp terminals on wires
- Specific placement of crimped wires into connectors based on customer specs
- Assembling prepped wires and components into finished wiring harness based on customer specs
- Placement of assembled wires into conduit
- Soldering of circuit boards, terminals and wire leads
- Placement of a variety of components into customer specific enclosures
Qualified applicants should posses a high school diploma/GED, basic math / measurement skills, the ability to read and follow build instruction on a spread sheet, the ability to identify colors, and have a general familiarity with hand tools. Physical requirements include standing for long periods of time and lifting up to 20 lbs.
The following skills are a plus:
- Solder experience
- Wiring or electrical interest and/or experience
- Interest in or understanding of auto mechanics
- Generally, mechanically inclined
- Intuitive ability to learn new skills and apply one’s own creative instincts to projects
- Willingness to grow into new job skills and learn new processes
Benefits for Assembly Technician:
- Eligible for Health, Vision, Dental, and Term-Life Insurance available
- Eligible for paid time off and paid holidays
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit available
A High School Diploma, GED, or experience is required, will train on the job.
Click the link below to apply, then call Luttrell Staffing Group Lebanon (615) 784-4670 to schedule an interview today!
*For more information or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000.*