JOHNSON CITY, TN 37686
Luttrell Staffing Group in Johnson City is seeking an experienced Automation Technician to create, troubleshoot and repair industrial machine control circuits, motion control devices and PLC applications!
Pay: $20-$25 / hr + benefits!
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 40 hrs/week
Job details & requirements for Automation Technician positions:
- Daily repair, maintenance and installation of machines, tools, and equipment, as well as general building and grounds maintenance
- Troubleshoot and modify PLC programs to aid in production repairs and improvements
- General repairs of pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Troubleshoot motors and motor control circuits, troubleshoot and repair motion control devices
- Maintain, install, and repair electrical circuits in industrial machinery
- Maintain and revise schematics to ensure documentation is current with machine circuits
- Create & modify electrical prints & ladder logic diagrams to maintain current documentation of equipment modifications
- Performs preventative maintenance as required
- General facility electrical maintenance duties
- Direct hands-on assistance with maintenance & repairs of all machines, tools and equipment as required to ensure continuous production operations.
Special skills and experience required for Automation Technician positions:
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment with emphasis on PLC & 5-Axis CNC Machining Centers
- Specific training & on-the job experience in PLC programming
- Must be able to troubleshoot both pneumatics and hydraulics
- Must be multi-crafted and have good overall mechanical skills
- Background in Electrical Technology
- Strong knowledge of electrical safety and National Electric Codes
- Strong blueprint and schematic reading skills
- Computer proficient in basic Microsoft applications
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call AtWork Johnson City (423) 283-0360 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text ATWORK to 25000.*