Bindery Crew Member | Manufacturing
SOUTH BURLINGTON, VT
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with a local company in South Burlington, VT? Luttrell Staffing Group is currently recruiting for Bindery Crew Member | Manufacturing positions!
Job duties and details for Bindery Crew Member | Manufacturing:
- Follow established Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Load product while keeping pace with equipment.
- Constantly monitor quality of product and replenish supplies.
- All shifts are currently available.
- 1st shift 7am-3pm Monday-Friday, with alternate Saturdays.
- 2nd shift 3pm-11pm Monday-Friday, with alternate Saturdays.
- 3rd shift 11pm-7am Sunday-Thursday, with alternate Saturdays.
- 40 hours per week with overtime available.
- Pay rate $12.00/hr.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Bindery Crew Member | Manufacturing:
Qualified candidates must have at least one year of manufacturing experience, be able to lift up to 40 lbs and actively participate in stretching and strengthening programs. Diploma/GED is required.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (802) 658-9900 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Utilizing 3 years of staffing experience, recruiting, and managing the administrative needs of employees for high-profile clients in various industries. Kristin is continuing to build relationships between job seekers and employers in order to ensure the needs and goals are both fulfilled.