There is an immediate opening for a Branch Manager in our Duffield, Virginia location. Please see the job description below:
Summary: A Branch Manager oversees a variety of general office activities by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates. Is directly responsible for the management and growth of the branches gross profit, client base and recruiting efforts.
Essential Function & Responsibilities:
Must maintain prompt and regular attendance.
- Ensure Credit Applications, Staffing Agreements, and Company Evaluators are completed, set-up, and uploaded properly into operating system, if the client is a house account. Request COI’s as required.
- Manage client relations to include establishing excellent lines of communication; ensure we are delivering as proposed for filling job orders, processing reports, on-site visits, etc.
- Oversee forecasting and recruiting efforts
- Resolve client concerns promptly and professionally in a manner that is acceptable to Luttrell Staffing Group policies and procedures.
- Engage in networking monthly, where possible. Attend Safety Council, Ruritan, Civitan, HR Groups, Chamber events and/or visit clients with no activity in the previous 6 months.
- Develop staff talent through onboarding, coaching, training, mentoring, counseling, holding accountable, and rewarding.
- Execute disciplinary action and perform terminations, as needed.
- Complete and communicate performance evaluations and service awards on any subordinate staff within 30 days of review dates.
- Interface with all staff to resolve and assist with any issues that may arise.
- Conduct weekly staff meetings
- Office Management
- Engage in and encourage staff to display a positive and professional image toward associates and clients throughout all interactions inside or outside the office.
- Ensure associate payroll is processed accordingly, clients are invoiced properly, and assist with collections as needed. Make corrections to payroll related errors when needed via check advances, and/or credit/debit form completion.
- Communicate, Implement, and enforce company policies and procedures as related to staff, associates, and clients.
- Oversee office expenditures. Project, plan, and analyze office budget and financials
- Provide back up to Staffing Manager, Staffing Coordinator, and/or Receptionist, as needed.
- Manage supply orders for drug tests, safety equipment, and office supply materials.
- Submit reports as required by management by deadlines.
- Develop and maintain a productive work relationship with Business Development Manager to participate in all aspects of the sales process to include making calls, assisting with rates, building rapport, etc.
- Run aging report weekly, assist where possible.
- Maintain staff and associate employment files.
- Manage and assist with complaints, investigations, and document actions taken.
- Proactively participate in tours of client facilities and ensure complete bi-annual safety audits and ample information is obtained for Staffing Manager/Coordinator assigned to such clients.
- In the event of an accident/injury, conduct investigations, complete paperwork, file necessary report with carrier, and communicate with adjuster and necessary parties involved. Must stay abreast of employee statuses to ensure return to work status and claims management is handled with regards to limiting exposure.
- Identify clients with workers’ compensation issues and discuss with the Risk Control Manager to assist with a remedy.
- Manages the flow of unemployment forms, ensure timely response to the state, update operating system.
- Ensure employees in “lack of work” status are first priority for incoming orders in which the associate qualifies.
- Analyze unemployment reports to spot problem areas.
- Review Quarterly Unemployment Statements with staff.
- Other duties may be assigned, as needed and/or requested, by: District Manager, Regional Manager, HR Director, Vice President or President.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like a career opportunity you would like to be considered for, please send your resume’ to Kim Trent ktrent@Lstaff.com