Business Administrator | Bilingual | English | Japanese
Are you fluent in Japanese and English? Are you looking for a job with great benefits and the opportunity to work for a long-established and successful company? Luttrell Staffing Group in Roselle, is hiring for Business Administrator | Bilingual | English | Japanese positions!
Pay: $55,000. to $60,000 salary
Schedule: 1st shift, 8:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m., Monday-Friday, 40 hrs/week
Job details for Business Administrator | Bilingual | English | Japanese positions:
- Provides administrative and clerical support to the corporate planning department as well as support for Japanese expatriates and their families with relocation and other related assistance.
- Assist in preparing quotes for the sales team.
- Developing within quote work flow process, communicating, and archiving completed quotes with related documentation.
- Direct correspondence with inside and outside suppliers to obtain costs for quote development.
- Prepare and process visa applications for multiple (currently 12) Japanese expatriate staff and their families.
- Communicates as needed with the parent company’s HR department overseas to gather necessary information and data.
- Facilitate the initial onboarding process and new hire orientation for newly transferred Japanese expatriates upon their arrival in the U.S. for their new assignments.
- Assists and/or guides expats with housing search, rental agreements, utility service application, driver’s license, banking set-up, insurance (auto, rental, health), school assistance, medical, dental emergencies.
- Supports expatriate employees and their family members during their stay in the U.S., including any travel and housing arrangements; distribute and/or compile information between Japanese parent company and Expats; and other services as needed.
- Reconcile Expat expense reports.
- Assist Japanese and local management in translating business plans, speeches, and correspondence.
- VIP guest service. Plan and deliver hospitality (meals, tea, etc. to executive visitors) several times per year.
Qualifications for Business Administrator | Bilingual | English | Japanese positions:
- Must Read, write, speak and understand English and Japanese
- Handle multiple projects and tasks
- Maintain confidentiality of information
- Prioritize and organize effectively
- Communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Use personal computer and software applications (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Work independently
- Apply basic math skills, including the use of decimals and percentages
- 3+ years of related work experience & High school diploma required
Do you have the skills? Click the link to apply then call our office (224) 653-8289 to schedule your interview TODAY!
Our office is located at 1520 W. Lake St. | Roselle, IL 60172
*For more information or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000.*
Business Development Manager | Senior Recruiter
Terri is a Business Development Manager and Senior Recruiter for Luttrell Staffing Group-Roselle. If you're looking for great employees or a great job in the Roselle and surrounding areas, give her a call!