Business Development Manager
Well established company is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their growing team in the Gainesville, GA Area! This is an excellent career opportunity.
Luttrell Staffing Group’s Core Values:
"Our mission is to cultivate people and build relationships through excellence in staffing."
Basic Functions: Business Development Manager is responsible for the maintenance and growth of client company relationships.
Essential Job Functions for Business Development Manager:
- Responsible for building market position by identifying, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships, thereby contributing to the growth and profitability of the Company
- Increase sales within defined territory
- Develop, plan and manage a workable target list
- Build and develop relationships with prospects
- Evaluate and re-evaluate prospect and client needs (ongoing), identifying opportunities to strategize for initial opportunity, growth, and improved customer support
- Prepare, present and revise proposals, agreements, and/or other necessary documents
- Become identified as a trusted partner and consultant to the industries supported
- Keep abreast of the industry, business, and market trends including competitive information, new businesses, company closings, layoffs, and expansions/organizational changes
- Uphold and comply with federal, state and local employment laws
- Must assist with office operations, phones, filing or any other requirements
- Excellent communication skills displaying professional etiquette both verbal and written
- Excellent computer skills including MS Applications
- Prioritizes tasks and is flexible to ever-changing demands
- Frequent and active communication with clients and prospects is essential to the job
Qualified applicants will have a high school diploma and sales experience. Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and be able to drive to and from appointments.
Benefits for Business Development Manager positions:
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit available
- Excellent benefits
- Mileage reimbursement
- Business phone provided
- Monday – Friday, (40 hours/week)
- Pay based on experience
Please click on the link below to apply.
Resumes’ may be sent to cvance@Lstaff.com
Since joining the team in 2007, Cami has worked every position from Receptionist to Senior Staffing Manager, and eventually becoming Branch Manager of the Bristol office in October 2014 and District Manager over Bristol and Roanoke in September 2018. Cami stays heavily involved in the Bristol community through her position as Chamber of Commerce Ambassador. A 2014 LEAD Bristol! graduate. Cami has a bachelor’s degree in business administration from King University.