Business Development Manager
Do you have sales experience? Are you looking for a new career opportunity? Luttrell Staffing Group in Lebanon is now hiring an experienced Business Development Manager to join our growing company in the Lebanon, Shelbyville, and McMinnville area!
Pay: Based on experience
Schedule: Monday - Friday, (40+ hrs/week)
Job details for Business Development Manager positions:
- Responsible for building market position by identifying, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships, thereby contributing to the growth and profitability of the Company
- Increase sales within defined territory
- Develop, plan and manage a workable target list
- Build and develop relationships with prospects
- Evaluate and reevaluate prospect and client needs (ongoing), identifying opportunities to strategize for initial opportunity, growth, and improved customer support
- Prepare, present and revise proposals, agreements, and/or other necessary documents
- Become identified as a trusted partner and consultant to the industries supported
- Keep abreast of the industry, business, and market trends including competitive information, new businesses, company closings, layoffs, and expansions/organizational changes
- Frequent and active communication with clients and prospects is essential to the job
- Must be able to commute between the Lebanon, McMinnville, and Shelbyville areas.
Qualified applicants will have a high school diploma and sales experience. Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and be able to drive to and from appointments.
Benefits for Business Development Manager positions:
- Eligible for Health, Vision, Dental, and Term-Life Insurance
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit available
- Great benefits
Are you ready to start your new career? Click the link to apply!
*For more information or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000.*