Business Development Manager
Well established company is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their growing team in the Suffolk, VA Area! This is an excellent career opportunity.
Luttrell Staffing Group’s Core Values:
"Our mission is to cultivate people and build relationships through excellence in staffing."
Basic Functions: Business Development Manager is responsible for the maintenance and growth of client company relationships.
Essential Job Functions for Business Development Manager:
- Responsible for building market position by identifying, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships, thereby contributing to the growth and profitability of the Company
- Increase sales within defined territory
- Develop, plan and manage a workable target list
- Build and develop relationships with prospects
- Evaluate and re-evaluate prospect and client needs (ongoing), identifying opportunities to strategize for initial opportunity, growth, and improved customer support
- Prepare, present and revise proposals, agreements, and/or other necessary documents
- Become identified as a trusted partner and consultant to the industries supported
- Keep abreast of the industry, business, and market trends including competitive information, new businesses, company closings, layoffs, and expansions/organizational changes
- Uphold and comply with federal, state and local employment laws
- Must assist with office operations, phones, filing or any other requirements
- Excellent communication skills displaying professional etiquette both verbal and written
- Excellent computer skills including MS Applications
- Prioritizes tasks and is flexible to ever-changing demands
- Frequent and active communication with clients and prospects is essential to the job
Qualified applicants will have a high school diploma and sales experience. Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and be able to drive to and from appointments.
Benefits for Business Development Manager positions:
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit available
- Excellent benefits
- Mileage reimbursement
- Business phone provided
- Monday – Friday, (40 hours/week)
- Pay based on experience
Please click on the link below to apply.
Resumes’ may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org