CAD Detailer | Structural Detailer
Do you have experience with Tekla 3D modeling software? Are you also self-motivated? Luttrell Staffing Group is recruiting for CAD Detailer | Structural Detailer.
Job duties and details for CAD Detailer | Structural Detailer:
- Responsible for producing shop drawings and erection plans.
- Read and interpret structural and architectural drawings.
- Check accuracy of drawings produced by self and/or others.
- Communicate with project mangers, other detailers, engineers, erectors, if required.
- Manage multiple projects and associated drawings and RFI's.
- Day shift.
- Pay rate $16.00-$25.00/hour.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for CAD Detailer | Structural Detailer:
Qualified candidates must have experience with Tekla 3D modeling software and also have knowledge of commercial building codes and regulations. Candidates must also have ability to read and interpret structural and architectural drawings, and do miscellaneous steel including ladders, handrail, roof frames, etc. Must be self-motivated.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (865) 233-7502.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Kym is a staffing coordinator with Luttrell Staffing Group Knoxville. If you're looking for work in Knoxville or the surrounding areas, give her a call!