CNC Machine Operator | Manufacturing
ROSELLE, IL 60133
Do you have experience operating CNC machinery? Are you looking for the chance to get your foot in the door of the manufacturing industry? Luttrell Staffing Group in Roselle, is hiring for CNC Machine Operator positions!
Pay: $18 - $22 / hr
Schedule: 2nd Shift (3 p.m. - 11:10 p.m.), 40 hrs/week
Job details for CNC Machine Operator positions:
- Manufacture parts according to blue prints
- Setup machinery, set offsets
- Simple program editing
- Ensure each piece meets specifications
- 1-2 years’ experience preferred.
- CNC Set-up capability a plus.
- Knowledge of tool holders, cutting tools, boring bars, fixtures, inserts and other accessories used on various machines.
- Ability to hold fabrication tolerances at +/- .001 (or better) is a must
- Knowledge of reading drawings and specifications with understanding of geometric tolerance and dimensions.
- Knowledge of precision measuring instruments.
- Basic computer skills a plus.
- Creativity and excellent problem solving skills a must.
- Ability to push/pull/carry up to 50 pounds.
Benefits for CNC Machine Operator positions:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Term-Life Insurance available
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Excellent employer benefits after hire
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit available
Interested? Click the link to apply then call our office (224) 653-8289 to schedule your interview TODAY!
Our office is located at 1520 W. Lake St. | Roselle, IL 60172 in DuPage County.
*For more information or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000.*