MOUNT STERLING, KY 40353
Do you have experience with CNC lathes or mills? Are you looking for a new opportunity with benefits and paid time off? Luttrell Staffing Group is currently hiring for CNC Machinist positions!
Pay Rate: $17 / hr
This is a temp-to-hire position and is eligible for benefits such as Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance. Employees are also eligible for holiday and vacation pay.
Schedule: 1st or 2nd Shift
Job details for CNC Machinist positions:
- Complete set-up of CNC lathes and/or CNC mills (primarily Fanuc-type controls).
- Work closely with CNC Manager and other department personnel to improve quality and efficiency.
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Assist in training CNC operators
- Troubleshoot programs and improve cycle times
- Supervise department during absence of CNC Supervisor
- Assist other departments as necessary when machining is involved
Qualified candidates for CNC Machinist positions should have:
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 5 years of experience with CNC lathes &/or mills (Fanuc, Mitsubishi, Haas, and Fadal controls)
- Ability to manually write CNC G code programs
- Strong skill in mathematics
- Intermediate computer skill - experience with CAD/CAM software preferred
- Experience in the machining of mild steel, aluminum, stainless steel, brass, and plastics preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, stand and bend
- Fine motor skills essential
Interested? Apply by clicking the link below, then call Luttrell Staffing Group Mount Sterling (859) 520-3815.
*For more information, please text Luttrell to 25000*