Caregiver | Personal Assistant
Join our family of caregivers and work in a professional in-home environment caring for a 25-year-old male quadriplegic. Home/position is located in Atascadero, CA. Experience as a caregiver is preferred, however, training can be provided for the right candidate.
Responsibilities for Caregiver | Personal Assistant:
- Basic ventilator use (training will be provided).
- G-Tube feeding (training will be provided).
- Personal care to include bathing and dressing.
- Incontinence care.
- Light housekeeping.
- Assistance with service dog.
- Transfers from bed to wheelchair using ceiling lift (no lifting required).
- Completion of daily documentation.
Qualifications and Requirements for Caregiver | Personal Assistant:
- Must have a strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Shifts are Friday 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m., Saturday 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m., and Sunday 8:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Caregiver must remain awake and alert during the night shift.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass drug test.
- Must be able to pass background check.
Details for Caregiver | Personal Assistant position:
- Starting pay rate is $15.00 per hour with an increase to $16.00 per hour after completion of a successful 90-day probationary period.
- Sick time hours accrual, voluntary minimum essential coverage insurance and direct deposit is available.
Apply today by clicking on the link below, then contact Teresa Aguilar at 805-249-9268.