Carpentry | General Labor | Construction
Do you have carpentry or construction experience? Luttrell Staffing Group in Bristol is hiring for Carpentry | General Labor | Construction.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity with a local established company, this is the job for you!
Job details for Carpentry | General Labor | Construction:
- Construction and remodeling.
- Building and putting together cabinets.
- Installing tile, flooring, counter tops and granite.
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows and moldings.
- Measure, cut or shape wood, plastic and other materials.
- Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors and door frames.
- Help erect, level and install building framework with the aid of rigging, and hardware and cranes.
- Monday through Friday.
- 40+ hours per week.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Carpentry | General Labor | Construction:
Qualified candidates must have at least 2 years of construction or carpentry experience and be able to read a tape measure accurately. Candidates must have basic mathematical skills in order to calculate volume and measure materials to be cut. Candidates must also have problem solving skills, be detail oriented, and be able to read and follow blueprints, and building plans. This is a very physical job and does require heavy lifting (50-100 lbs), good hand/eye coordination, standing, climbing and bending for long periods.
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call our office (423) 764-1334 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Beth Chapman is a Staffing Coordinator with Luttrell Staffing Group. She is passionate about making sure that she meets the needs of both her clients as well as local job seekers. Beth recently started her new position after previously serving as the Bristol office's Administrative Assistant position since October 2016.