Certified Electrician | Electrician
SANTA MARIA, CA
Do you have commercial electrical certification? Luttrell Staffing Group in Santa Maria is currently hiring for Certified Electrician | Electrician.
Job details for Certified Electrician | Electrician:
- Install, troubleshoot and repair electrical systems on commercial buildings by following electrical codes, manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications.
- Install power supply wiring, panel boxes and conduit for newly built and refurbished buildings, following electrical codes and blue prints.
- Diagnose malfunctions such as lighting fixtures and electrical outlets using test equipment, and replace damaged or broken wires and cables using hand tools.
- Position is located inside a factory, but occasional overnight travel is required.
- Monday through Friday.
- Pay rate $30-35/hr
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision or Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Certified Electrician | Electrician:
Qualified candidates must have commercial electrical certification, and must be able to read and interpret blueprints and electrical schematics. Candidates must also be proficient with using hand tools and power tools, and must adhere to current Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) procedures approved by OSHA. Must be willing to travel occasionally and perform other construction related jobs as requested.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (805) 928-6555 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Malaina was born in San Luis Obispo and raised in Santa Maria, CA. She joined the Luttrell Staffing Group team in March of 2018 after her prior employer, ABBA Employer Services, Inc., was acquired by Luttrell Staffing. In her former work as a waitress, Malaina gained a love for customer service and helping people in any way possible. She started her staffing career doing payroll and clerical work and eventually worked her way to recruitment. During her spare time, Malaina loves spending time with her husband and family, doing BBQs, and watching movies.