Certified Electrician | Electrician
SANTA MARIA, CA
Looking for Full-Time work with an opportunity to grow? Luttrell Staffing Group in Santa Maria, CA is currently hiring a Certified Electrician for one of their clients. This job is located in a factory, and occasional overnight travel is required. If this is something you are looking to do, apply today!
Details for Certified Electrician position:
- Full-Time, Screen-to-Hire
- 3 years experience required
- 40 hours per week
Key Duties for Certified Electrician position:
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair electrical systems on commercial buildings
- Install power supply wiring, panel boxes, and conduit for newly built and refurbished buildings
- Diagnose malfunctions such as lighting fixtures, electrical outlets, and other using test equipment
- Replace damaged or broken wires and cables using hand tools
Special Skills and Knowledge required:
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and electrical schematics
- Proficient use of hand tools and power tools
- Must adhere to current Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) procedures approved by OSHA
- Electrical Commercial Certification required
- Must be willing to perform other construction related jobs as requested
- Perform any additional duties as assigned
- Occasional overnight travel required
Apply today by clicking on the link below, then contact our office at 805-928-6555. We look forward to hearing from you!
Malaina was born in San Luis Obispo and raised in Santa Maria, CA. She joined the Luttrell Staffing Group team in March of 2018 after her prior employer, ABBA Employer Services, Inc., was acquired by Luttrell Staffing. In her former work as a waitress, Malaina gained a love for customer service and helping people in any way possible. She started her staffing career doing payroll and clerical work and eventually worked her way to recruitment. During her spare time, Malaina loves spending time with her husband and family, doing BBQs, and watching movies.