Do you have experience in medical coding? Do you want a job with benefits and the potential for a long-term career. Luttrell Staffing Group is now hiring Coding Coordinator positions in Chattanooga, TN.
Pay: $15 / hr
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (40 hours/week)
Coding Coordinator job duties:
- Read patient’s operative report from doctor
- Review patient charts
- Code per USPI policy & procedures for accurate and profitable billing, using appropriate codes, i.e. CPT, ICD-10, etc.
- Verify procedures and check modifiers
- Key codes into Patient Accounting System
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements for Coding Coordinator positions:
- Healthcare background, coding training
- Basic accounting & math skills
- Computer competency
- Minimum 6 months related experience and/or training OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Coding Certification preferred or CEU credits in coding
- High school diploma/GED required
- Eligible for Health, Vision, Dental, and Term-Life Insurance
- Eligible for paid time off and paid holidays
- Weekly pay (Direct deposit available)
- Company benefits (including vacation, transfer within company, and company vehicle use) available after hire on with client
Interested? Click the link below to apply, then call (423) 310-4297 to schedule your interview today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000.*