Concrete Finisher | Construction | General Labor
Are you looking for a new opportunity in Construction? Luttrell Staffing Group, in partnership with VFP, is currently seeking candidates for Concrete Finisher | Construction | General Labor.
If you are looking for a career with a local established company, this is the job for you!
Job details for Concrete Finisher | Construction | General Labor:
- Read and interpret engineering drawings and prints for construction of concrete shelters.
- Set up molds as specified on engineering prints.
- Operate and maintain concrete equipment such as automatic screed, vibrator and electric/air hand tools.
- 1st shift, 6am-2:30pm.
- Pay rate $9.50/hour.
- Monday through Friday, overtime as needed.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Concrete Finisher | Construction | General Labor:
Qualified candidates must be able to read blueprints, must have knowledge of basic math, must be able to read a ruler and be able to solve problems in a variety of standardized situations. Candidates must fill out a VFP paper application to be considered for interview. Steel toes are required.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (276) 431-7352 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*