Crane Rigger | General Labor
Are you self-motivated? Do you also have forklift certification? Luttrell Staffing Group Duffield, in partnership with VFP, is currently recruiting for Crane Rigger | General Labor position!
Job duties and details for Crane Rigger | General Labor:
- Help with crane rigging and placement of dollies using forklift.
- Help rig and load buildings and move buildings to weight station/storage lots.
- Install shipping platforms and put super load trailers together.
- Move buildings as needed using forklift on tracks in concrete and integration facility.
- Help with general cleanup of plant, inside and outside, and offices when time permits.
- Weed eat back areas when needed.
- Monday through Friday, 6am-2:30pm.
- Pay rate $9.50/hr.
Job requirements for Crane Rigger | General Labor:
Qualified candidates must have at least one year of forklift operator experience and certification. Must be able to measure accurately by using a measuring tape and have good verbal communication skills in order to interact with crane operator, department heads and drivers. Candidate must be able to lift 50+ lbs, be self-motivated, safety oriented, willing to work flexible hours in extreme weather conditions and also be willing to train for MI jack operation at a later date. Diploma/GED is required.
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call our office (276) 431-7352 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*