Crew Leader | Energy Auditor
Are you looking for a new opportunity in Duffield, VA? Luttrell Staffing Group is hiring for Crew Leader | Energy Auditor.
Job duties and details for Crew Leader | Energy Auditor:
- Meet at the client office location and take company truck to job sites.
- Insulate homes, mobile homes, walls, attics and floors.
- Replace exhaust fans and installs.
- Seal under homes, in attics and walls, install some doors and windows occasionally.
- Put up CO and smoke detectors, replace light bulbs and shower heads with low flow shower heads.
- Long-Term, possible Temp-to-Hire position.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and term life insurance benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Crew Leader | Energy Auditor:
- Leadership ability. Supervisory experience is a plus!
- Ability to safely use hand tools and keep accurate records.
- Possess basic carpentry skills.
- Must be able to lift heavy objects, crawl in small spaces and climb ladders.
- Available for out of town travel to attend training.
- Willing to work in undesirable work conditions when necessary.
- Must be able to read a tape measure and use a saw.
- Valid drivers license is required.
- Construction experience is a plus!
Please click on the link below to apply, then call our office (276) 431-7352 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*