Data Center Engineer
Do you have at least years of general building operations related work experience? Luttrell Staffing Group is hiring for Data Center Engineer.
Job duties and details for Data Center Engineer:
- Perform maintenance/engineering tasks as required
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures and safety procedure and insure compliance by vendors, customers, and other parties.
- Maintain, repair, replace and/or over sight of lock sets, doors, restroom fixtures, light fixtures, lamps, bulbs, carpet, furniture moves, filters, painting, cleaning, signage and other general building items as directed.
- Coordinate maintenance efforts with outside contractors, vendors, customers and other parties as may be necessary concerning general building systems.
- Respond to emergency situations (fire protection, evacuation and equipment failures etc.) to include customer concerns in a timely manner to eliminate and/or minimize possible downtime and inconvenience to customers.
- Track inventory of general building parts, materials and supplies to insure adequate stock is maintained always.
- Ensure compliance with applicable codes (OSHA, NFPA, NEC, ASHRAE and others as applicable), government agencies and company directives as related to building equipment upgrades, retrofits, build-outs, maintenance and operations.
- Purchase parts and supplies as necessary per the purchase approval process.
- Assist with monitoring and logging equipment as required.
Job requirements for Data Center Engineer:
- Minimum of 5 years General Building Operations related work experience.
- Must have certifications in Environmental Safety, CPR, First Aid, AED, Electrical Safety and Confined Space Entry.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Maintain positive communication with other team members, customers, owners, property management, contractors and vendors.
- Effective trouble shooting and analytical skills.
Please click on the link below to apply, then call our office (276) 431-7352.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*