Data Center Tech
Are you a multi-tasker with a degree in Computer Science or related field? Luttrell Staffing Group is recruiting for Data Center Tech.
Job duties and details for Data Center Tech:
- Responsible for monitoring computer systems throughout the data center.
- Responsible for reviewing, analyzing and modifying program systems including testing, debugging and installing computer systems within the data center.
- Provide quality support for Network operations, Mainframe and Server operations, system monitoring and problem management.
- Support of data center core infrastructure operations.
- Assist external customers with technical services.
- Troubleshoot applications.
- Assist in evaluating new systems/applications and make recommendations.
- Shift work.
- Pay rate $17.00/hour.
Job requirements for Data Center Tech:
- Excellent organizational, communication, interpersonal and time-management skills.
- Multi-task and prioritize own work.
- Knowledge of Operating Systems and Hardware.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Experience in using PC technology including Microsoft Office suite.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Must be able to walk, sit, stand, bend, reach and lift up to 50 lbs when necessary.
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field is required and/or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in application maintenance/development.
Please click on the link below to apply, then call our office (423) 765-2628.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*