Electrical Assembly | Manufacturing
Do you have 3-5 years of industrial electrical experience? Luttrell Staffing Group is currently seeking candidates for Electrical Assembly | Manufacturing for an established company in Bristol, Va!
Job details for Electrical Assembly | Manufacturing:
- Job duties will include routing, wiring, assembling and installing electrical wiring.
- Pay rate $12/hour.
- 1st shift.
- 40 hrs per week, overtime when needed.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job Requirements for Electrical Assembly | Manufacturing:
- Must be able to install electrical wiring and components in all aspects of the production process.
- Must be able to read and comprehend electrical diagrams/schematics and follow detailed work instructions.
- Must be proficient in soldering and be able to operate a variety of bench, hand and shop tools.
- Must have 3-5 years of industrial electrical experience and possess knowledge of solid state board troubleshooting and repair.
- Diploma/GED is required.
- Certified electronic technician skills are preferred.
- Experience in mining/industrial electrical is a plus!
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (423) 764-1334 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Holly King, CSP, CPC
Senior Staffing Manager
Holly began her staffing career in April 2012 as a Staffing Coordinator. She shortly worked her way to Staffing Manager, and has served as Bristol's Senior Staffing Manager since September 2017. Prior to coming to Luttrell Staffing, Holly held a Real Estate License in both Tennessee and Virginia and attended Emory & Henry as well as Virginia Highlands Community Colleges. Holly is also a 2019 LEAD Bristol! graduate.