Are you looking for a new Direct-Hire opportunity with a company benefits package? Luttrell Staffing Group in Roselle, Il is recruiting for a manufacturing company in need of an Electrical Engineer with experience in metal or steel industries.
Pay: $70,000 - $100,000 / year (+ full company benefits package)
Schedule: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (45 hrs/week)
Job details for Electrical Engineer:
- Modify, design, troubleshoot, and repair PLC based electrical Control System, including Motion Control System
- Troubleshoot and modify CNC machines
- Plan layout and wire Electrical Control Panels and install on industrial machinery
- Work with vendors to design, implement, install, start up, duplicate, overhaul, etc. automated production machinery.
- Supervise and train lower level Electrical Engineers, technicians, vendors, etc
- Design and implement automated production machinery and Control Systems
- Identify weak points of production process and find a way to improve them
- Create procedures, work instructions, etc
- Prepare and provide training for lower level Electrical Engineers, technicians
- Learn fast changing technology and apply best of it for a company benefits
Requirements for Electrical Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or four to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Good understanding of mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
- Knowledge of Manufacturing and Microsoft (or equivalent) software
- Math skills
- Ability to create, read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
Essential Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Appropriate PPE such as hard hats, steel toe safety shoes, safety glasses, and hearing protection are required in all production areas.
This is a direct-hire opportunity!
Interested? Click the link to apply then call our office (224) 653-8289 to schedule your interview TODAY!
Our office is located at 1520 W. Lake St. | Roselle, IL 60172 (DuPage County, Illinois)
*For more information or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000.*