Do you have knowledge of housekeeping methods and/or restoration clean-up? Luttrell Staffing Group is currently hiring for Environmental Tech.
Job details for Environmental Tech:
- Clean and service restrooms, offices and general use areas.
- Maintain clean attractive floors, mop, dust, scrub, strip, wax, buff or vacuum.
- Arrange and re-arrange furniture as required.
- Follow proper techniques in the use of chemicals and hazardous materials in the workplace.
- Pay rate $10.00-$11.00/hour.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Environmental Tech:
Qualified candidates must have one year of experience in general cleanup or restoration cleanup. Must follow proper techniques in the use of chemicals and hazardous materials in the workplace. Candidates must have the ability to commute to and from work every scheduled shift and must be dependable.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (276) 335-2080 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Drema joined our Wytheville office in August 2013. Along with seven years of staffing experience with Saunders Staffing (Bluefield, WV) and First Choice Temporary Services (Kernersville, NC), Drema has over 25 years of human resources and payroll experience.