Extruder Operator | Machine Operator
Are you looking for a new opportunity in manufacturing? Luttrell Staffing Group in Roanoke is currently recruiting for Extruder Operator | Machine Operator!
Job duties and details for Extruder Operator | Machine Operator:
- Set-up, select proper tooling, install tooling and insure correct resin.
- Test initial product, make necessary adjustments and run production.
- Package product in accordance with packaging instructions.
- 2nd Shift.
- 40 hours per week, over time when needed.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Extruder Operator | Machine Operator:
Qualified candidates must be able to lift 50 lbs and must comply with all OSHA/Company safety requirements. Candidates must be able to read and understand BOM, SOC. NO Experience Required!!
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (540) 491-9921 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Lisa is our Staffing Coordinator for Luttrell Staffing Group in Roanoke. If you're looking for work in Roanoke and the surrounding areas, give her a call!