Facility Maintenance Tech
FLOWERY BRANCH, GA
Do you have experience with Electrical Systems? Are you looking for a new opportunity with weekly pay and benefits? Luttrell Staffing Group in Gainesville is now hiring for Facility Maintenance Tech positions!
Pay: $15 - $18 / hr, Based On Experience
Schedule: 2nd shift, 3 p.m. - 12 a.m.
Job details for Facility Maintenance Tech positions:
- Performing routine preventive maintenance to machines and facilities
- Responding to, troubleshooting, and repairing critical machinery to maintain a high level of uptime.
- Working on electrical systems, electric pumps and motors, control circuits and components.
- Fast paced environment
- Heavy lifting required
Benefits of this long-term position include eligibility for health, vision, dental, and term-life Insurance, paid time off and holiday pay, weekly pay, and direct deposit availability.
Qualified candidates for the FacilityMaintenance Tech position will have:
- A working knowledge of 480v electrical systems, electric pumps and motors, control circuits and components
- Experience with CNC mills and lathes, as well as general circuitry and schematic comprehension a plus
- Working knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems a plus
- Must be able to follow both written and verbal instructions in English
- Any trade or technical diploma or certificate in the field is a plus
- Must be able to work well and think clearly in a fast-paced, sometimes high-pressure situation when machines are down
- Must be able to work within a team environment, or alone equally well.
- Must be able to employ safe work practices
Ready to get to work? Click the link to apply, then call Luttrell Staffing Group at (770)-531-3200 to schedule your interview TODAY!
Our office is located at 906 Interstate Ridge Drive, Suite B | Gainesville, GA 30501
*For more information or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000.*