Facility Service Assistant
Are you looking for a new opportunity in Wytheville, VA. Luttrell Staffing Group is currently hiring for Facility Service Assistant!
Job duties and details Facility Service Assistant:
- Help set up and take down meeting rooms with proper configuration of furnishings such as tables, chairs, staging, etc.
- Assist with setting up break service and audio visual or sound systems as needed and any other requested amenities.
- Ensure prompt and accurate delivery of all client requests.
- Vacuuming or other cleaning as needed during the set-up, tear down and normal operation.
- Work with other Meeting Center staff to provide problem solving solutions to client issues and last minute needs.
- Monitor use of catering kitchen by caterers during events.
- Ensure that caterers follow standards and guidelines for use of these facilities and return kitchen and facilities to proper order.
- Maintain visible, available presence in and around meeting rooms during events and quickly and efficiently handle any client needs.
- Flexible hours; Afternoons, nights and weekends.
- 20-28 hours per week.
- Pay rate $8.50/hr.
Job requirements for Facility Service Assistant:
Qualified candidates must have at least 2 years of work experience, have basic knowledge and the communication skills necessary to work at the information desk as needed. Candidates will be required to lift, sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl. Must follow dress code, which is khakis or similar type pants, no jeans, polo or collared shirt, no t-shirts.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (276) 335-2080 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Before joining the Wytheville team, Kim worked at Comcast in customer service for 14 years. She is now a Staffing Coordinator with Luttrell Staffing Group Wytheville. If you're looking for work in the Wytheville or surrounding areas, give her a call!