Are you looking for a new career opportunity? Do you have forklift operator experience? Luttrell Staffing Group Knoxville, in partnership with Specialty Enterprises, is currently hiring for Forklift Operator!
Job duties and details for Forklift Operator:
- Prep product.
- Act as a second set of eyes for shuttle driver.
- Pay rate during training is $14.28/hr
- Pay rate after training is completed, which includes differential is $16.66/hr.
- Training Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8am-4:30pm
- Schedule after Training is complete: Thursday 1am-7am, Thursday 7pm-7am, Friday 7pm-7am, Saturday 7pm-7am.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Forklift Operator:
Qualified candidates must have at least one year of forklift operator experience and must be self-motivated.
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call our office (865) 212-3853 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*