PINEY FLATS, TN
Are you an experienced forklift operator? Are you also looking for a new opportunity? Luttrell Staffing Group is recruiting for Forklift Operator!
Job details for Forklift Operator:
- Pick, pack and load all orders as required.
- Understand and follow all safety guidelines and proper PPE practices.
- Review all packets to account for special notes or instructions.
- Receive and inspect material from subsidiaries, customers and outside vendors.
- Maintain an accurate inventory by utilizing cycle count and good inventory management practices.
- Housekeeping and maintenance to keep the building and property clean and neat.
- Assist "will call" customers as required.
- Adheres to all established policies, procedures and the code of ethics.
- 1st shift 8am-4:30pm and 2nd shift 11:30pm-8am.
- 40 hours per week plus overtime.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Forklift Operator:
Qualified candidates must have at least 3 years of warehouse experience, basic inventory management skills, proven ability to do basic mathematics and previous forklift experience. Must also be able to lift up to 70 lbs. Experience with forklift-mounted computers and bar-code scanners is a plus.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (423) 431-7352 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Beth Chapman is a Staffing Coordinator with Luttrell Staffing Group. She is passionate about making sure that she meets the needs of both her clients as well as local job seekers. Beth recently started her new position after previously serving as the Bristol office's Administrative Assistant position since October 2016.