Foundry | Assembly
Are you looking for a new career opportunity in Roanoke? Luttrell Staffing Group is hiring for Foundry | Assembly positions!
Job duties and details for Foundry | Assembly:
- Assemble and/or dissassemble product for 1 to 3 product lines. (Product line could include Valves, Parking Brake, QBA, Final Filters and Shipping/Receiving).
- Ability to comprehend and execute work instructions and/or engineering parts, drawing or sales literature.
- Sub-assembly of product, soldering, testing and packaging assemblies for shipment as required.
- Perform detailed work requiring patience and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to follow applicable ISO procedures and work instructions.
- Responsible for the quality of work, which includes accurate counts and meeting production standards.
- Temperatures are hot in the summer and cold in the winter.
- 1st shift, Monday - Thursday, 6am-4:30pm with possible overtime (mainly on Fridays, 6am-2:30pm).
- Pay rate $12.00/hour.
- Temp-to-Hire position.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Excellent benefits upon hire:
- Monday-Thursday (4 10 hour shifts).
- Free uniforms.
- Free steel toes twice per year.
- 6 month review and increases.
- Eligible for up to .50 increases twice per year.
- Nurse practitioner on-site (must schedule appointment).
Job requirements for Foundry | Assembly:
Qualified candidates must have proven mathematical skills, reading skills and computer skills for transactions in the EBIS. Must also have ability to receive and execute written or oral instructions. Manufacturing experience is preferred.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (540) 491-9921 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa is our Staffing Coordinator for Luttrell Staffing Group in Roanoke. If you're looking for work in Roanoke and the surrounding areas, give her a call!