Framer | Construction | General Labor
Do you have carpentry experience? Luttrell Staffing Group, in partnership with VFP, is currently seeking candidates for Framer | Construction | General Labor.
Job duties and details for Framer | Construction | General Labor:
- Assist in construction of wall sections according to blueprints.
- Use hand tools such as nail guns, routers and drills.
- Lift and carry plywood sheets as needed.
- Prepare daily production sheets by using accurate job numbers and production codes.
- 1st shift, 6:00am-2:30pm.
- Pay rate is $9.50
- Monday through Friday, overtime as needed
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
Job requirements for Framer | Construction | General Labor:
Qualified candidates must have 2 years of carpentry experience, be able to read blueprints, have knowledge of simple mathematical formulas and be able to interpret simple correspondence and practical problems. Candidates must fill out a VFP paper application to be considered for interview. Steel toes are required for all positions.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (276) 431-7352 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*