Full-Time Case Manager
Do you have a Bachelor's Degree in criminal justice, psychology, social work or related field or job related experience? Luttrell Staffing Group Marion is recruiting for Full-Time Case Manager.
Job duties and details for Full-Time Case Manager:
- Responsible for conducting interviews and analyzing data.
- Responsible for the screening, management, monitoring, answering phone and providing general office support and supervision of program participants.
- Prepare court reports and other documents related to monitoring participants and testifying in court hearings.
- Responsible for evaluating all aspects of program participation and progress towards completion of program requirements.
- Benefits package includes Health, Dental, VRS/Life insurance, paid sick and annual leave time.
- 28k-35k per year.
- Direct-Hire position.
Job requirements for Full-Time Case Manager:
Qualified candidates must be able to clearly communicate with diverse audiences, be experienced in computer operations, data entry, document preparation and problem solving. Must have some knowledge of court operations, procedures and laws pertaining to substance abuse and drinking drivers and knowledge of the concepts of case management. Must also have one year of case management experience. Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
Please apply by clicking the link below. Send resume to email@example.com and call our office (276) 783-1002.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*