General Labor | Light Industrial
Do you enjoy working outdoors? Luttrell Staffing Group in Bristol is currently seeking candidates for General Labor | Light Industrial!
Job details for General Labor | Light Industrial:
- Duties for this position will require general labor.
- Most of the work will be performed outdoors.
- 1st shift, 7:45am - 4:30pm.
- Tuesday through Saturday.
- Pay rate $11.00/hour.
- Pay increase to $12.00/hour after 90 days.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for General Labor | Light Industrial:
This position is labor intensive and will require lifting, twisting and bending. Computer skills are a must. Steel toes, long pants, hard hats, safety glasses and ear plugs are required. Heavy equipment operator experience is a plus. Diploma/GED is required.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (423) 764-1334 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Meet Your Recruiter
Holly King, CSP, CPC
Senior Staffing Manager
Holly began her staffing career in April 2012 as a Staffing Coordinator. She shortly worked her way to Staffing Manager, and has served as Bristol's Senior Staffing Manager since September 2017. Prior to coming to Luttrell Staffing, Holly held a Real Estate License in both Tennessee and Virginia and attended Emory & Henry as well as Virginia Highlands Community Colleges. Holly is also a 2019 LEAD Bristol! graduate.