General Production | Forklift Operator
Do you have forklift experience? Are you looking for a new manufacturing opportunity? Luttrell Staffing Group is currently hiring for General Production | Forklift Operator.
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity with an established local company, this is the job for you. Apply today!
Job details for General Production | Forklift Operator:
- General production duties will require inspecting, catching and packing of bags.
- Assisting machine operators and troubleshooting machines may also be required.
- Load/Unload material from presses, trucks and shipping/receiving.
- Responsible for warehouse organization.
- 12 hour rotating shifts, 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am.
- One week work 36 hours, following week work 48 hours.
- Working weekends is required.
- Pay rate $12.00/hour.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for General Production | Forklift Operator:
Qualified candidates must have math/computer skills, forklift operator experience/certification, must be mechanically inclined and must pass a mechanical comprehension test. Must be able to read a tape measure, use hand tools and gauges. Crouching, bending, twisting and lifting up to 50 lbs continuously is required. Diploma/GED is also required.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (423) 764-1334 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*