Goss Community Press Operator
Do you have at least 4 years' experience operating a web offset press? Luttrell Staffing Group is hiring for Goss Community Press Operator.
Job duties and details for Goss Community Press Operator:
- Operate web offset press in commercial print operation.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Pay rate $16+/hour, depending on experience.
- Flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
- 40+ hours per week.
- Temp-to-Hire position.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Goss Community Press Operator:
Qualified candidates must be experienced with Goss Community - SSC 4-High presses or similar equipment, must have basic computer skills and math skills, and the ability to work in a quality focused, detail oriented and deadline driven team environment. "Color vision acuity" to perceive color correctly and to make necessary adjustments as required by the customer is required. Ability to work flexible schedules to include 2nd and 3rd shifts, as well as weekends and holidays when necessary. Candidates are required to have 4+ years of experience operating a web offset press.
Please click on link below to apply, then call our office (865) 212-3853 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*