Grounds Keeping | Landscaping | General Labor
Are you an experienced in grounds maintenance or landscaping? Luttrell Staffing Group in Bristol is recruiting for Grounds Keeping| Landscaping | General Labor:
Job duties and details for Grounds Keeping | Landscaping | General Labor:
- Plant shrubs, trees, flowers and also prune trees and shrubs.
- Remove debris from stairs ad walks, rake leaves and mow lawns.
- Water trees, shrubs and lawns.
- Perform irrigation activities.
- Spray for weeds and insects using unrestricted chemicals as required.
- Operate large power lawn mowers, edger's, hand tools and large vehicles associated with ground maintenance and landscaping activities.
- Perform minor maintenance and repair on equipment and tools as required.
- Possibly assist in the maintenance of parking lots and other surfaces, including asphalt repairs and minor masonry or plastering work as required.
- 1st shift.
- 40+ hours per week.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
- Pay rate $10/hr.
Job requirements for Grounds Keeping | Landscaping | General Labor:
Qualified candidates must have at least 1 year of experience in grounds maintenance or landscaping. Must be able to work outdoors and be exposed to outside elements. Pushing, lifting, pulling and using outdoor lawn equipment is required. Must have knowledge of equipment, tools and procedures of grounds construction and care. Knowledge of fertilizers, herbicides and insecticides that are used in grounds care and gardening. Candidates must also have skill in operating grounds maintenance and grounds construction equipment.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (423) 764-1334 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*