Industrial Automation Control System Technician
Do you have experience in Industiral Automation? Are you looking for a new job with competitive pay and benefits? Luttrell Staffing Group in Roselle is currently recruiting for Industrial Automation Control System Technician positions!
Pay: $18 - $24 / hr
Schedule: 3rd shift, 11 p.m. - 7:10 a.m., 40 hrs/week + possible overtime
Details for Industrial Automation Control System Technician positions:
- Troubleshoot automated production machinery, identify root cause for trouble and repair as necessary.
- Diagnose and replace faulty electrical and electronic components of machine such as relays, switches, motors, positions sensing devices, printed circuit boards and PLCs.
- Connect electric power to machines and equipment, and control wires between machines and monitor equipment.
- Plan layout of wiring and install wiring, conduit, and electrical apparatus in buildings. Maintain interior and exterior lighting systems.
- Work with mechanics and lead persons to diagnose faulty machinery.
- Able to make simple control system using PLC (i.e Panel layout, wiring and testing).
- Able to read and make electrical schematic drawings.
- Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Manufacturing software.
Qualified applicants will have at least 4 years of related experience Associate degree or equivalent experience and a High School Diploma / GED.
Benefits for Maintenance Helper positions:
- Temp-to-hire position
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Term-Life Insurance available
- Eligible for Paid Holiday and Vacation Time
- Paid Weekly
- Direct-Deposit Available
Interested? Click the link to apply then call our office (224) 653-8289 to schedule your interview TODAY! Our office is located at 1520 W. Lake St. | Roselle, IL 60172
*For more information or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000.*