Industrial Maintenance Technician
Luttrell Staffing Group in Lebanon is currently recruiting for Industrial Maintenance Technician positions!
Pay: $18 - $20 / hr
Schedule: 1st shift (6 a.m. -2:30 p.m., Mon - Fri)
Job details for Industrial Maintenance Technician positions:
- Perform maintenance on facility, machines, and equipment including both preventative care and breakdown repair.
- Ability to read and comprehend diagram sketches, operation manuals, manufacturer’s instructions and engineering specifications.
- Strong knowledge and experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, hand tools and electrical components.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing technical publications and establishing personal networks.
- Work well with other team members in every department. Willing to be a good listener and help out where needed.
- This position will entail both preventative maintenance as well as repairs on machinery in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Job requirements for Industrial Maintenance Technician positions::
- Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, motors, pumps, and electrical aspects a MUST
- Assist with building maintenance projects
- Follow all safety guidelines as outlined by OSHA standards
- Must have at least two years of solid industrial maintenance experience. Must be skilled in electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, and HVAC.
Benefits for this Temp-to-hire position include eligibility for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance, weekly pay, direct-deposit availability, and eligibility for paid time off and paid holidays.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call Luttrell Staffing Group in Lebanon (615) 784-4670.
*For more information or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000.*