Inventory | Shipping
GAINESVILLE, GA 30062
Do you have experience in Inventory and Shipping? Are you looking for a job with great pay and benefits? Luttrell Staffing Group in Gainesville, GA is seeking applicants for Inventory | Shipping positions!
Schedule: To be discussed
Job details/requirements for Inventory | Shipping positions:
- Verify correct packaging and labeling of all customer orders
- Identify, pull and label all inventoried items needed for customer orders
- Complete and route Picking/Packing and Bill of Lading forms
- Band and/or stretch wrap all products for safe and stable shipment
- Prepare UPS/Fed Ex shipment
- Receive and store all stock goods in designated storage area
- Process orders for products
- Route paperwork to appropriate department
- Act as the point of contact for suppliers, customers and freight carriers
- Must be able to safely operate industrial lift trucks
- At least 1 year of related experience is required
Qualified applicants will have a High school diploma, GED equivalent, or related life experience, and be proficient in Microsoft Office. The employee will be required to regularly stand and move around the building; use hands and fingers to feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms above the shoulder and below the waist; stoop, kneel or crouch; frequently lift up to 75 pounds 48 inches high.
Benefits for Inventory | Shipping positions:
- Temp-to-Hire position
- Eligible for Health, Vision, Dental, and Term-Life Insurance
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit available
- Paid holidays and paid vacation!
Ready to start work? Click the link below to apply, then call our Gainesville office (770) 278-7727 today!
*For more information or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000.*