Do you have at least 5 years of experience working in the plastics processing industry or similar field? Do you also have a Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Finance? Luttrell Staffing Group is recruiting for Inventory Manager.
Job duties and details for Inventory Manager:
- Minimize customer service and financial impact of product shortages, product excesses, product age issues and Item Variant management.
- Work closely with other departments to identify and generate solutions.
- Responsible for the data integrity and the maintenance of the BAAN system.
- Use appropriate measurement analysis to accurately document inventory improvements.
- Pay rate based on experience.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Inventory Manager:
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Finance or related field and at least 5 years' experience in plastics processing industry. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, basic mechanical aptitude, math and computer skills and must be a team player. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required. Experience with LEAN, 6 Sigma and 5s programs and initiatives is preferred.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (540) 674-1118.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Lisa is the Branch Manager of the Radford office. She lives in Bastian, VA with her husband of 20 years, along with two kittens. Before she joined the Radford team, she was the Office Manager at Mack's Oil, Inc. for 22 years. She believes that God & Family should be the center of a well-enjoyed life. If you are looking for work in Radford or the surrounding areas, please give her a call!